Friday, April 9, 2010

Zeramas and the throne of shadows

The more I build this scene the more excited I get. Zeramas has long been the domain of the Orphans of Shadow and the main source of Ashenfar's life force since his descent into the shadows. The Necropolis itself was too small to give the effect required, so I cheated a little and took my source object from the Archeus Necropilis. It has a lot of character and macabre charm about it that just adds so much the film. I subdivided the model to give it a more organic look and didn't add too much lighting to the scene so as not to over power it. Suffice to Say, now that Ashenfar has his trademark eyepatch, a great deal of menence has been added to the film and I think from this screen shot you may well agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment